Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bloggers unite

Today I stumbled upon Malia's blog and read Daysie (Dana my sister's) blog as well. Even though today I didn't read My dear sister Kara's blog, She too has one that is fun to read. I found how much I enjoyed reading the writing and musing in their entries. I am such a photo hog that I usually blog around my photography, but I realized that what I enjoy the most is hearing the words of the people of love and the pictures are just a bit of candy. So thanks to the inspiration of my daughter and sister I decided not to procrastinate any more and blog away today. Thanks Daysie and Malia... you gals are great. I find living so far from people I love, that reading their blogs make me feel like I'm still close.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am so glad you updated your blog. I agree that the pictures are just candy and I need to stop relying on them all the time. I am finding that blogging gives me a chance to reflect on my comings and goings. It helps me to put life into perspective. Many times I think ...Oh I have nothing to write about but in reality there are the little things that makes a day great and I need to remember them. Blogging give me this opportunity. Love you and keep up the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this entry again. You are right I feel so much closer to you guys when I get to read a little about your life.

    ReplyDelete